Sunday 22 January 2012

Pink Mission #5 Sunday 22nd January

Today is a non training day! I now have 6 days before I fight on Tiger Muay Thai's BBQ Beatdown 44. This is a monthly fight show that Tiger hold at their camp.

Not sure who my match up is with as of yet but my training has now been reduced to 1hr private plus cardio instead of doing 2 classes each day.

Last night I couldn't sleep... I then start thinking about combinations and what if ? fighting scenarios with my unknown opponent...I'm sure this is mental preparation and happens to everyone but it does get annoying that the brain decides to do all of this thinking when you are actually trying to sleep.

I have managed to skip chess lessons!

Had a great day sunbathing it was nice to chillax beside the pool and soak up the sun.


No comments:

Post a Comment